Every application for a Transfer Certificate shall be made in writing on the prescribed form obtainable from the College Office by the parent/guardian.

A month's written notice is required before a student can be withdrawn in the middle of the academic session. In failure of such notice a full month's fee in addition to the fee of the month, in which the application for Transfer Certificate is made, will be charged by the school.

No Transfer Certificate will be issued unless all college dues have been cleared and a "No dues Certificate" is obtained from the fee counter, Librarian, Laboratory Incharge, Games Master, etc.